Friday, May 29, 2009

Watergate Scandal

My project is Watergate: Burglary, Scandal, and LIES!!! Our project is about the Watergate scandal and the people who are involved.
We had a lot of pictures and quotes of the event, a wrench (which is a plumbing tool), a phone, and a cassette tape. The plumbing tool represents the plumbers, which is the name of the burglars. The phone represents Deep Throat, which is an informer who released information to the press. Finally, the cassette tape represents all the incriminating records of the event.
The objects are common household items, except for the fact that they are old. They were found with other stuff that we don’t use anymore.
If I were to do this again, I would’ve done another topic. Watergate doesn’t cover a long period of time. I would rather do something that’s like the evolution of some technology over time.
My advice for people who will do this next year is that they should start early. Also, they should decide on a topic that’s interesting to them.

Bonan

4 comments:

  1. I agree that Watergate would be a hard topic to cover in this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were to restart, what topic would you have chosen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a pretty good job for this topic. I like your We are... theme.

    ReplyDelete